Thursday, November 13, 2008

YOUR Cakes - Send Us Yours!

I always wanted to start a chat room with cakes. It is so nice to have someone to help or advise on making cool cakes. I was hoping to get as many poeple as possible to join my blog, so that we can ALL share and help each other. So, please, start emailing your master pieces to me so that we can give ideas to others. Can you join us? I will call this section YOUR Cakes and whenever someone sends a cake that isn't made by Iveta, I will add YOUR Cakes in the title. If you can, just add few short instructions how you made it and let's start something fun! Send this link to as many friends as you can, so that we can start sharing! If you have questions on how to make Any of these cakes, either Iveta's Cakes or YOUR Cakes, feel free to email or leave a comment!
Email your photos and short description to iveta@lakeviewphotography.com. I will publish your cakes shortly after I receive your email. Don't forget to add a picture of yourself, either with or without your cake!

No comments: