Thursday, April 2, 2009

Soooooooo so cute!

Here is few really cute cakes. The little angles were made for my husband's 41st Birthday from his two son's, each being one of the angels. The heads are really edible. I made them out of candy melts, after I created a mold with a special molding gel and a real, Anne Geddes doll. It really turned out cute..... kinda freaky though :-)



Yep, we really eat it! :-)


This one was made for my friend Katya, and her B-Day....



The little man on this cake is Conner. I made this cake for his Christening.

Finaly, this one I made for a baby shower.... who's? MINE! :-) Very unusual but I really wanted to make this cake and had to find a good ocasion :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No teeeeeeeeedy, to je neuveritelny. Dokazal jsem si prelozit (dal jsem si s tim tu praci), ze hlavicky se daji jist. Neuveritelny, jak to delas? Sice pises jak to delas ale na to snad nema cestina vyraz. Je to opravdu krasny. Ja nevim jak to popsat ale napadlo me. Porad zvysujes dokonalosz dortu, ktery se sni (i kdyz je tu zaznam).:-)Vzdyt ty by jsi mohla delat sochy. Je na svete jenom malo lidicek co maji takovy talent. Uprimne pred tebou smekam.

Unknown said...

Jo a to pisu ja, starsi Petr. Ne Peta..tomu to snad zatajim aby nechtel neco podobneho?:-) Nee delam si srandu.